Skip to main content

2014 Father's Day Anthem "I'M A DADDY'' inspired by Pharell's 'Happy'! | CulSire

2014 Father’s Day Anthem “I’M A DADDY” inspired by Pharell’s ‘Happy’!

As we enter the season of celebrating Father’s, let’s jumpstart it with this Father’s Day Anthem, “I’m a Daddy” by dj LV. This is what he had to say about creating this video:
Out of ALL the the things I’ve done in my career (which is a lot)…this has been the most meaningful…Dads deserve more credit than they get. This was my way of saluting all the Good Dads out there. I’m dj LV, and I approve these Dads…Cool Dads Rock
We go hard in the paint for Mother’s Day, because we all love our mothers, and sometimes fathers don’t get their due acknowledgement. But this video right here makes you want to grab a father and lift him up! I watched this video and smiled all the way through seeing the love and commitment these fathers have for their children. I love to see men express the love they have for their children, and this video did an amazing job capturing real men, being happy to be a daddy!
I think this should be the Father’s Day Anthem Of The Year! If you think so to, please like and share this message. I think we can make this go viral!
It’s their season, it’s their time, lets let them shine!
Happy Father’s Day to all the father’s in the world from CulSire with the help of dj LV.
To subscribe to dj LV on YouTube click here.
To learn more about dj LV click here.
To enter the CulSire Father’s Day Giveaway CLICK HERE! You could win a Complete Grooming Kit from Solo Noir for Men!

RELATED NEWS

2 RESPONSES

LEAVE A REPLY
  1. NAVONNA MORRISON 
    MAY 28, 2014 - 03:59 AM
    Awesome video! We need more stuff like this circulating.
  2. TRACY JONES 
    MAY 29, 2014 - 05:17 AM
    Love This Video It Is So Awesome! ~~~ Love A Strong Positive Man!

LEAVE A REPLY

COPYRIGHT © 2014 CULSIRE LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Comments