krissy krissy


DEBUT EP "ABOVE ALL" NOW ON ITUNES

Prev
Next

PEEP KRISSY'S TATS!

See all of Krissy's Tats!
View Ink

KRISSY! VIDEO

Watch newest video!
Watch

WHAT'S YOURDREAM?

Share your dream!
Share!

NEWS & PRESS

Latest news coverage, reviews, and press
Read!

NEWS!!

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it”
 
TwitterPress
  • Krissy Trends on Twitter!Krissy Trends on Twitter!
    2/22/12 With the release of her new video "Maybe I" for the second time this month, KrissyKrissy1 trends on Twitter, #2 Trendsmap NEW YORK, #2 ...
    More
  • VEVO FrontpageVEVO Frontpage
    Krissy newest music video accompanied by her 3rd single "Maybe I" released on the VEVO homepage today! Watch it now.  
    More
  • THE HYPE MAGAZINETHE HYPE MAGAZINE
    "Suspicious" Featured on HYPE MAGAZINE http://www.thehypemagazine.com/?pid=836
    More
  • Krissy Trends on Twitter!Krissy Trends on Twitter!
    2/22/12 With the release of her new video "Maybe I" for the second time this month, KrissyKrissy1 trends on Twitter, #2 Trendsmap NEW YORK, #2 ...
    More
  • VEVO FrontpageVEVO Frontpage
    Krissy newest music video accompanied by her 3rd single "Maybe I" released on the VEVO homepage today! Watch it now.  
    More
  • THE HYPE MAGAZINETHE HYPE MAGAZINE
    "Suspicious" Featured on HYPE MAGAZINE http://www.thehypemagazine.com/?pid=836
    More

LISTEN TO KRISSY KRISSY

Debut EP "Above All" available September 25

DEBUT EP:ABOVE ALL

The second single "Suspicious" from Brooklyn artist Krissy Krissy, from her debut EP "Above All" now available on iTunes!
Click to play all audio posts

Comments