A Common Experience In 2013, But The Scary Thing Is This Clip Was Created In 1990


A Common Experience In 2013, But The Scary Thing Is This Clip Was Created In 1990

It's happening in New York City as we speak, and it's the topic looming over of one of the biggest trials in recent history. But way back in 1990, it was also happening — so much that a popular sitcom made it the subject of an very memorable episode. I was 7 when I first saw this episode. I'm 30 now, and it happens to me, too.
Web_66_upworthy_bio
Joseph LamourMore from Joseph »
ORIGINAL: "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" (Season 1, Episode 6, "Mistaken Identity"). Found on YouTube.

More:
Like us on Facebook?
Next bit of Upworthiness:
Close
This Teacher Made Her 3rd Graders Hate Each Other For The Best Reason ImaginableWatch a classroom of kids learn in 2 days what most of us can't learn in a lifetime.
We think this is pretty Upworthy, too:
Close

I want more stuff like this!

Sign up for the Upworthiest daily email, and never miss out on our most popular stories.
By submitting above you agree to the Upworthy privacy policy.
 

Comments