Men's Fitness - How To Lose At Least 9.5 Kg (21 Lbs) of Belly Fat and Get Ripped in Just 1 Month With These 2 Groundbreaking Products

SPECIAL REPORT: How To Lose At Least 9.5 Kg of Belly Fat and Get Ripped in Just 1 Month With These 2 Groundbreaking Products.

This report was created by Men's Fitness to expose the truth behind an astonishing new fat loss combo


Staff reporter Ben Summers investigates a weird weight loss solution that is quickly gaining popularity in USA


USA (Men's Fitness) - For the past couple of months our readers have been going crazy over two internet products that are helping men across the world lose stubborn belly fat and get insanely ripped. It has been featured on countless popular TV shows, proven to be safe for ongoing use and best of all - is affordable to all.

Waves of Celebrities including Hugh Jackman and Geoff 'Skippy' Huegill have lost a significant amount of body fat with just these 2 diet cleanses. The combined effect is clinically proven to not just melt fat off your physique but retain and promote muscle growth. Keep reading and you'll find out why we created this special report.
You see, losing weight often feels like an impossible challenge. We have evaluated numerous fad diets over the years. All too frequently their results are just shy of painfully disappointing.

The reason for why most diets fail, in our opinion, is that they impose unrealistic restrictions on how you live your life. Some advocate eating tons of protein others emphasise carbohydrates. In either case, you're left with having to make rather drastic changes to the types of food you eat and when you eat it. In this special report, we take an in-depth look at an emerging and promising weight loss trend that we believe is a game changer, and it won't break the bank.

Originally developed for the US miliary for their special forces, waves of athletes and celebrities have also jumped on this fat loss combo including Hugh Jackman who claims the combo is the key input into his dieting plan to stay lean and muscular.
The first part of the combo is a metabolism igniting fat burner called Nitric Power and the second is an energy booster called TestoStrong: a deadly combo for destroying fat and revealing that six pack you've always wanted. The two supplements are clinically proven to melt away body fat without harming your immune system. Further to this, both supplements have been re-formulated in 2013 to include a variety of ingredients to promote better health along with muscle gains (spirulina & wheatgrass extract for example).

Nevertheless, as we began to investigate the countless success stories reported by people from all around the globe, we decided that this weight loss trend was worthy of a closer examination. Moreover, we found it of particular interest that these people had not significantly changed their current lifestyles.


David Jackson from Boston was reported to have lost an astonishing 23 kg'sin just 8 weeks while being on the Nitric Power and TestoStrong combo.

 In the story on his blog he states,
"I couldn't believe how easy it was. I didn't change my diet or my daily routine, but the fat melted off like it butter. I love this stuff! Finally a diet that just works."
There had been tons of positive reviews coming in but we at men's fitness wanted to test it ourselves. Our enthusiastic sales director Daniel Bellini volunteered to be the guinea pig for this diet since he was about to get married. He wanted to lose 6.4 kg (14 lbs) for my wedding so ordered Nitric Power and TestoStrong online. Our Men's Fitness team ran a little bit of our own research before we put Daniel on the test and found:
Nitric Power has been clinically proven to:
  • Help increase the number of calories burned
  • Fight free radical damage to your muscles
  • Increased my energy and fights fatigue
  • Help burn calories even when resting
  • Gets rid of the bloated "puffy" look
  • Boosts metabolism
  • Help give my muscles shape and definition
TestoStrong has been clinically proven to:
  • Re-balance testosterone levels which increases your energy and improves mood
  • Enhance muscular growth and improve definition
  • Promotes Cardiovascular and Digestive Health
  • Induce more restful sleep
  • Improve sexual performance.
The idea behind combining the products is that while Nitric Power works to actually burn all the fat off your body, TestoStrong also increases energy and overall feeling of wellbeing. Without TestoStrong, we found that the famililar tiredness felt by overweight people lingered around and you generally did not feel as healthy as when it was added.
Putting the Nitric Power and TestoStrong Combo to the Test

Both the Nitric Power and TestoStrong arrived within 4 days of having placed my order online.
  1. Take one Nitric Power pill per day (in the morning)
  2. Take one TestoStrong pill per day (in the evening)
My Results - 9.5 kg In Just 1 Month


Week One:

After one week on the diet using both products I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn't even hungry. A welcomed side effect of the TestoStrong and Nitric Power diet is its power to curb the appetite.

I honestly felt fantastic.

Best of all, I didn't even change anything about my daily routine. On Day 7, I got on the scale and couldn't believe my eyes. I had lost 1.58 kg. But I still wasn't convinced, since they say you lose a lot of water weight at the beginning of any diet. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks. But it sure was looking up! I now weighed under 51kg.

Week Two:

After two weeks of using both supplements, I started the week off with even more energy, and actually sleeping more soundly than before. I was no longer waking up during the night and tossing and turning because my body was actually able to relax (this is a result of getting rid of the toxins, I think). Plus I still managed to lose another 3.18 kg, putting me at an unbelievable 3.75 kg of weight loss, in just 2 weeks.

I must admit that I'm starting to believe that this diet is more than just a gimmick.

Week Three:

After 3 weeks, all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! My weight is down another 1.58 kg and I still have a ton of energy. Quite often, around the third week of other diets, you tend to run out of steam. But with the TestoStrong and Nitric Power combo my energy levels don't dip, instead they remain steady throughout the day. I am even noticing that my stomach is digesting food so much better. No bloating or embarrassing gas after I eat.

Week Four:

After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 9.5 kg since starting the Nitric Power and TestoStrong combo! Actually everyone at Men's Fitness is kicking themselves for not having volunteered to be the guinea pig. Using the TestoStrong and Nitric Power combo in week 4, I lost an additional 1kg. The results are consistent! But to be honest, I really didn't have much more than that left to lose. I am definitely going to continue taking the TestoStrong afterwards because it has so many antioxidants and vitamins that makes my skin look unbelievable.

I couldn't be any happier with the results.

I Lost 9.5 kg in 4 Weeks, No Special Diet, No Intense Exercise.

In conclusion, if you are a little doubtful about the effects of this combo, you need to try it for yourself; from our own test, the results are real. We at Men's Fitness had our doubts initially, but we were quickly turned into believers. After conducting our own study, we are pleased to see that people really are finding success with the diet.
Step 1 - Click Here To Get A Bottle Of Nitric Power (Offer and Reduced Shipping Expires On Sunday, September 01, 2013 )


Step 2 - Click Here To Get A Bottle Of TestoStrong(Offer and Reduced Shipping Expires On Sunday, September 01, 2013 )

Guys, we rarely do these special reports because the reality there is just a bunch of rubbish out there claiming to be that next big weight loss breakthrough. But this was just too good to keep away from the public. Try it out and send us your thoughts!

Stock is limited. Bottles and Reduced Shipping expires on Sunday, September 01, 2013 

 Would you like to share a consumer tip for next week? If so, please send us an email.

Add Comment

Please remember to keep comments respectful. Abusive comments will not be tolerated, and will result in both the removal of the comment as well as a permanent ban to the user who posted it.

 Name
 Email (Will not be shared)
 Website (optional)


Comments (Showing 1-20 of 47)
Posted by DaveMy friends and I have all been waiting for the Nitric Power and TestoStrong combo to hit the news. At least 5 of us have all done used combo and we all lost a bunch of weight. This stuff truly is incredible and has changed all of our lives. Good luck to everyone who takes advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
Posted by Michaeli saw these products on today tonightshow. However, i didn't know how to order it and came across your site where you found bonus trial supplies which is great because i dont want to pay for something i didnt know worked. i'm currently on my 2nd month on this stuff and i have to say.. this stuff works and my results are unbelieveable :) thank you so much for putting up this article and doing the test.
Posted by ChrisI have been procrastinating for 2 months now on losing weight and today is the day I am gonna take action and get started. I've gone ahead and ordered the trials and going to go do 30 minutes of exercising right now! Thanks Men's Fitness for the motivation for get me started! Peace, Chris
Posted by MichaelHey Dave, I saw the report on TV and realized the Nitric Power and TestoStrong combo was heavily discounted online! I am definitely going to try the trial offers is
Posted by LennyThere is a big stir going on these days about Nitric Power.. I am seeing it all over the place .. they were giving out samples of a Nitric Power at the local grocery store. I picked up 2 cases of it and am gonna test out the product. Thanks for the links :)
Posted by PaulMy son has had weight issues since he was a baby and the doctor says we really need to get him on a diet. I really hope this is the answer. Thank you Men's Fitness.
Posted by JordanHow well does this stuff work? I'd like to loose a 10kg so I look better with my shirt off! I already ordered the product
Posted by RhiaMy wife and I both need to lose weight because we are going to be seeing family we haven't seen in 25 years. Already ordered it and we are both going to try this out, thanks. The Higgins family
Posted by StephenI've been TestoStrong all over the place. I even heard my dad talking about thisa few days ago since one of her friends has lost like 4kg in the first 15 days! I definately have to try this, thanks.
Posted by DanYay! Finally a supplement that I'm optimistic about. I ordered it and will report back!
Posted by DavisThis stuff is amazing! My best friend Ivan used the same products and lost an incredible amount of weight.. i couldn't believe it and had to do some research on my own which is how I found this news article. I can't believe they are offering bonus trials! I know Ivan spent something like $600 and was thrilled.. imagine how excited he would be if it cost her under $60.00. This is a godsend, thanks so much!!
Posted by JamyI was a bit skeptical when I first read about this but as I researched more and more I found out that TestoStrong is indeed what Men's Fitness and many scientists say it is. It's one of those secret products which actually work that nobody seems to want to share. I wouldn't be surprised many celebrities know about this. I requested for a TestoStrong and the Nitric Power 1 month supply and I'm so excited! I cannot wait for them get here!
Posted by WillA friend of mine went for the two productsand recommended it to me 3 weeks ago. I ordered the products and received them within 3 days (although I didnt get the discounted shipping). The results have been incredible and I can't wait to see what weeks 3 and 4 bring
Posted by NicholasThis is an absolutely amazing breakthrough. I can't thank the guys at Men's Fitness enough! 10kg in a month!
Posted by SamI stand by these two products 100%. I tried them a month ago and I can't say enough about it. This diet helped me lose 26 lbs and it completely changed my life. I highly recommend this diet to ANYONE that's looking to shred unnecessary fat.
Posted by JamesI ordered the trial a week ago and the customer service for these companies are excellent. Will continue to buy from them.. and yes the it works
Posted by SamI ordered it 5 days ago and it arrived in my mail today! I will keep you updated on progress Helen.. btw you're beautiful! I don't think you even needed to go on diet.
Posted by Alex BThank you guys for doing a report on this diet. I've seen the advertisements everywhere but am really sceptical. Healthy eating and good exercise thats all you need really to lose a few pounds.
Posted by DaveI'm very glad you did research on the suppliers of these products because most of the products out there are shams. I went ahead and ordered the exact brands you recommended on this article, and I can't wait to try it.
Posted by CrisHi Dave,

My husband has been on this diet for months now and he lost an incredible amount of weight, and most of the weight were fat weight. He looks amazing now and I'm glad he found this diet.

However, I want to point out that there are brands of these products out there that are not high in quality. I think you should mention this in the article. But the good thing is that the brands you recommended are A+ companies with solid track history because my husbandis taking the exand brands you mentioned.

There are also a lot of reports of people trying these product and it's not working for them. And I think the biggest reason for this is because they're not getting the right product from a legitimate company.


Hugh Jackman claims this was a 'game changer' in the battle to stay lean in his mid 40's. He has for some time now used the combo to stay lean particularly whilst bulking up for films. According to him, "after your mid 20's it becomes increasingly difficult to stay slim. This combo is a lifesaver".
What Others Are Saying
All my friends kept telling me about how amazing this TestoStrong and Nitric Power stuff is. I've had trouble with my weight since middle school, so you can imagine how desperate I was to finally look and feel as great as my friends seemed to every summer. I finally tried the combo, and let me tell you, I will NEVER try another diet again! This stuff is incredible!

Dave Dallas,USA
As a father of 3, I juggle work, kids, and all of life's other stresses on a daily basis. I've had extra weight on me ever since I started full time work, but no matter how hard I tried there was just never enough time to get out to the gym. A friend of mine bought me the TestoStrong and Nitric Power combo and I couldn't believe it when I started dropping the weight! Thanks Men's fitness for this - You're a star!

Mark Miami, USA


Step 1: (USA ONLY) Click Here to Get A Bottle of Nitric Power

Mid years sale on now- pay just $4.95 shipping. Limited time only. 

Step 2: (USA ONLY) Click Here to Get a Bottle of TestoStrong
Mid years sale on now- pay just $4.95 shipping. Limited time only. 

Using both products is highly recommended for results like those of David, because one product alone may nothelp you achieve the results you wanted.

Bottles and shipping for TestoStrong & Nitric Power will remain until
Sunday, September 01, 2013
Working out Is Very Important To Your Health and Diet - Video Resources

(Click on Video to Play)
Sit ups and crunchs are vital to getting that 6 pack that you have always wanted. Excercise like these complimented with a good diet are key. Click Hereto try the exact brand of muscle supplements that Bryan used for his muscle test.
Men's Fitness Special Report

(Click on Video to Play)
Personal training is very expensive. This is why we recommend you get Nitric Power in pill form with theTestoStrong which are both affordable muscle supplements with synergistic benefits.

Comments