Lyriq - "Human Nature"

 Download: "Human Nature" by: Lyriq

                       

              



Lyriq Opens up for Dj Drama and Wiz Khalifa
Men $25 Women $20 (Before 11pm)

1. How did you start and where do you find inspiration? Answer: As a toddler i would come down into the basement every day and see my Daad playin electric guitar and uncle on the drums, and my other uncle playing the base and another singing...music was in my blood and all around me. Through the years people like Stevie Wonder, Baby face and other talented songwriters and producers inspired me to dive into the industry. 2. How long have you been working on your album? Answer: I worked on the album for about a year...and it was a difficult process because some of the songs that i really love wont even make the album just because of time and legnth constraints. 3. NAME YOUR TOP THREE SONGS FROM THE RECORD? Answer: Well i'd have to say my first single "Human Nature", Then There is a song called "Music"...and On the Hip Hop side there is "Stroke"...but thats a tricky question because no two people will have the same list...you can play the album from start to finish and find things you like about every song. I wanted to bring it back to Quality music vs a cheap "just for now and a quick check" type of album. 4.Name some of the Artist featured on this classic piece? Answer: Believe it or not there is only one feature and its from myNew and up and coming artist Andrew Peckat who is feaured in the Human Nature video. 5. Who was the Model in the Video? the world needs to know. Answer: That was Simfany..one half of the Beautiful Brooks Twins....She was also in one of Trey Songz videos and was a pleasur to work with and soooo sexy....lol 6. How you take on The Current state on R&B and what's the future looking like for the industry? Answer: Well you know what, i believe that the talent is there currently...i just feel like there arent a lot of artists making full albums, whether it be due to piracy, or due to the new digital age where customers can download just onoe song instead of the whole album, which has hurt sales. Well I feel like the industry did that to itself.... We as a community stopped giving the fans a reason to buy the whole album. I can honestly say if they dont get my whole album they are going to skip out and miss a song that they shouldve heard. 7. What's better about the medim since Twitter, Facebook trumped myspace and some of the other plate form? Answer: Social media is so important to an artist nowadays, it actually gives todays artists a way to be more up close and personal and I love it. going viral is the goal and sites like your blog site can make that happen. 8. Who produced the Video to your single "Human Nature"? Answer: The director is the super talented Jaw Walker of World Famous Films. He was so creative, caught great angles plus he was so great to work with! 9. I remember from be at the studio with you while I was attending Wayn State University, I saw you working doing a lot of production, engineering and song writing are you still work behind the scenes as well? Answer: Yes...I will always be a producer songwriter by trade. I have 3 artists whose albums I will be creating and putting out after mine. And are currently submitting songs for placement with Rihanna, Trey and a few others. 10. What makes for a good song writer in 2015? Answer: A songwriter that has the ability to creatively talk about things that have already been talked about...but in a way that is relevant and not been done before. In other words for example making a song about love that says more than I love you. Saying it more creatively. 11. In your opinion, Whose the most approachable and productive Artist in the industry right now, who's making it happen for the future of this Art! Answer: Well I met both Trey Songz and Tank at their record release parties and to me they were very approachable. I appreciate their work in the industry. I aspire to be amongst their company. 12. If were to pick an All-star team of Artist and Musicians, from R&b, Hip hop and Jazz. Who would be your starting 5, and who would you have coming off the bench? Answer: Starting 5 would be Prince on Electric guitar, Usher and myself at the guard positions....lol...and I'd take Em and Jay from hip hop and we'd kill it. 13. Name your top five Artist of All time? Answer: Top 5 favorite artists of all time? WOW that's hard... 1. How can I not say M.J....he's the G.O.A.T., Then it would be Stevie Wonder, Brandy (Words can't express how much I love Brandy), Eminem and Boyz II Men. 14.For the Ladies I must ask, Are Single or are you looking? Answer: Lol...well that's an interesting question...The answer is "We Are Single"...and yes...I do mean what it sounds like I mean....lol. She and I are looking for "her". Lol And no I'm not married 15. Ok, let's get back to the Album, when is The official release date, and where can we find it at? Answer: We don't have an official release date yet...I have 2 more songs to record and are in the mixing stages.

16. Anything you want to say while we conclude this interview?

Answer: Announcements will be made shortly on the album release, until then you can visit my Website: Lyriq.bandzoogle.com
Like me on Facebook at : facebook.com/Iam Lyriq
Follow me on Twitter: @TheManCalledRiq
Instagram: IAM_LYRIQ


Also, Shouts out to my A&R/ Management team Sifred Mitchell of Keynote Entertainment and My Lable and Music family Species Music Group, Thomas, Mark, Ant... and everyone else who is a part of my team!

Questioner: Alright Lyriq, good to have you with us...

Comments